1 package YES!Berries® Strawberries, chopped in small pieces
1 package of Pillsbury™ Grands!™ cinnamon rolls
Maple syrup, optional
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 25 min
1. Preheat oven according to Pillsbury package directions. Line a baking tray with a silicone liner or parchment paper.
2. Set aside ⅓ cup of berries to add to the icing later.
3. Carefully open each cinnamon roll and sprinkle in berry pieces. Roll each one back up and tuck a few more pieces in around the top. Continue with each cinnamon roll equally.
4. Bake for 20–25 minutes until the tops are lightly golden. While they are baking, mash the remaining ⅓ cup of berries and stir into the icing provided.
5. Remove cinnamon buns from the oven and drizzle with strawberry icing. Serve warm and enjoy!
Tip: Add maple syrup to the bottom of your baking tray for a delicious, golden, and sticky base!
To learn more about DelFrescoPure®, visit www.delfrescopure.com