Established in 1950, Fowler Packing Company was founded by Sam Parnagian after his return home from service in World War II. Known for his hard work and innovation, Sam was a pioneer in the fruit industry. With the help of his four sons, Sam was at the helm of the business until his passing in 1980. Today, under the leadership and active management of the second and third generation family members, as well as hundreds of dedicated employees, Fowler Packing has become one of the largest growers of fresh table grapes and citrus in the nation.
- The Pull of Produce, A Q&A With Scot Sanders, Vice President of Farming, Fowler Packing Company Read
- A Closer Look At Fowler Packing Organic Peelz® California Mandarins Read
- Becoming the Catalyst Read
- Upending Goliath Read
- My Favorite Things: Kiah Ruvalcaba, Marketing Director, Fowler Packing Read
- WTF | Do I Do With | Peels™ California Mandarins ?! Read
- A Closer Look at Fowler Packing Peelz™ California Mandarins Read