⅓ cup Foxy® Strawberries, chopped
2 tbsp milk
1¾ cups icing sugar
1 cup all-purpose flour
½ cup granulated sugar
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
¾ cup milk
1 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Servings: 10 donuts
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease 10 large donut wells.
2. In large bowl, whisk together the dry batter ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In medium bowl, whisk together the remaining batter ingredients: egg, milk, oil, and vanilla. Gently fold egg mixture into flour mixture until batter is smooth. Divide batter evenly among prepared donut wells, filling each about ¾ full.
4. Bake for 12–15 minutes, or until golden and a tester comes out clean when inserted into donut. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire rack and let cool for 12–15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, to create the glaze, add strawberries and milk to a blender and blend until smooth. Strain into medium bowl (discard solids). Add icing sugar to strawberry mixture; stir together to make a glaze.
6. Dip donuts halfway into glaze and gently shake to remove excess glaze. Transfer to parchment paper-lined baking sheet and let stand until glaze is set. Enjoy with fresh sliced strawberries!
To learn more about BlazerWilkinsonGee, visit www.bwgberries.com